Monday, April 20, 2009

Have to catch up my study...

I have had try to remind myself to study and study, at the end...haiz
Today was like a normal day, went to the tutorial class and listen what Siva acting his role play.
But i found out something interesting, Siva was wearing formal suits today!
Omg, that's what i was surprise and i kept telling my friend that he is different today....lolz
When started his class, there was a girl walk in and sat beside me and she was quite pretty!
But once she spoke, i was very disappointed and stunned at a moment...T_T
haiz, don't talk about it anymore. After submiting my activity lesson, one of my burden fall into a very deepening sea again! Yeah!

I was quite angry today because of the computer lab in Monash.
Perhaps i should go and write a student feedback form and complain their poor printing services!
Damn, have to wait for at least 10 minutes in order to get one of my lecuture notes...
After this, go and have lunch with friends...again, gossip with boss, May-san, AARROONN-san, YC and so on. YC, if you read this blog page, don't blame on me bacause i am about to talk you now. PLZ, CHANGE YOUR SPECTACLE!.
Omg, it's like an old man wearing that...anyway, you can be your own special old man style~! lolz

After finish lunching and gossiping, time to listen Robert psyhic power, sleep wave. It makes me feel very sleepy=="zzzZZZ
Luckily got somebody, pitch me all the way, makes me "o che". Damn pain sia!!!
Listen to felix love story, now he has his new name, Gian! lolz!

After that, like normal, reach home doing some homework with May-san, boss drinking coffee.

After that, Dinnering and went back home...
Life is so short, can i do something different? haiz

4 comments: