Monday, May 11, 2009

I have to touch this sometimes...

Omg, long time never touch my blog.
How are you, blog? lolz
Well, got to say something, finish my IBF assignment lor! Celebrate!
Found out something interesting, about girl.
Thinks like going to get her number!
Dont know how to get. Did anyone recommend me?
Should i proceed to use straight line method?
Or perhaps diminishing method? lolz?
Those reader please do me a favour, teach me how to woo a girl ok?

thx thx ya~
i will treat you if i success! lolz~

5 comments:

  1. i teach u la
    but u got to belanja me zen in return

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!!!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA u ar.. very funny la u! HAhahahahahah! "omg long time never touch my blog. how are u blog?" HAHAHAHAHA

    Wat the... boon long, u still never fail to make me laugh until now. LOL!

    Hmm? Wanna befriend a girl r? If its same subject, go for same lecture/tutorial. If shes a friend's friend, ask that friend intro. Just find something in common, then slowly find lots of excuses to talk with her la. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After that, advanced stage ady, u must belanja me and lance makan then i tell u the advance stage. LOL~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. if only success lor.
    belanja for sure! lolz

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO!!!. If you succeed treat me also because I mentally support you. lolz.

    Another method is pretend to borrow her phone saying you dont have credits or something, then use her phone to misscall youself... HAHA.

    ReplyDelete